In which I blog about writing, YA fiction and the occasional sparkly unicorn.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge


Look, a wild reading challenge appears!

And at such an opportune time, too. My to-be-read pile has been growing exponentially, lately, so I'm hopping on the band wagon and joining in on this super awesome challenge!

For all the super cool stuff, like rules, guidelines and the sign-up list, you can find them all over at Bookish, here

Basically, you set yourself a goal of how many books you want to read in 2013, then at the end of each month you post your reviews to enter a bunch of fantabulous giveaways. The catch, however, is that all your books have to have been released in 2012 or earlier. That means no ARCs or new releases! *starts to hyperventilate*

Here are the levels:

1-10 – A Firm Handshake
11-20 – A Friendly Hug
21-30 – A Sweet Kiss
31-40 – Love At First Sight
41-50 – Married With Children

As for me, I'm going to try and read about 21 books this year. Hopefully I'll read a bunch more, but who knows. 

So, anyone else planning on whittling down their to-be-read pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment